- The TPE skin is more realistic
- TPE dolls are cheaper
- TPE is softer than the siliicone dolls
- TPE is more flexible, which means it is easier to carry and maneuver in position
- Silicone is more sticky than TPE.
- Silicone dolls can be immerse in hot water, TPE cannot
- Head of a silicone doll feels more realistic
- Silicone is more durable and can last longer
- Silicoen isn't porous making it easier to clean
- Both materials are hypoallergenic
One of the important decisions to make choosing sex doll is picking the doll material. Silicone as a material is more established. Most silicone dolls are made of platinum (medical grade) silicone. Silicone rubber is a mixture of silicon polymer together with carbon, hydrogen and oxygen. TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) is a newer material used in manufacturing of dolls. TPE is less expensive than silicone. Every company has a recipe for TPE dolls at adoll-japan we use specially blended Japanese TPE.
QUESTIONS TO ASK
- What sexual positions do you want to try out on the doll?
- Want to dress her in tight clothing?
- Take hot bath with her?
- Do you want your doll to be feel realistic? Or are you more concerned about appearance?
- How much time do you want to spend fixing the doll?
- TPE is less expensive
- Can retain warmth, but is sensitive to heat
- Material is softer making the doll more flexible and can maneuver to more sexual positions
- Made of non allergenic material
- Creases can form on the doll when wearing tight clothing. Apply body powder
- TPE is porous.Moisture left inside vaginal and anal cavities can result in mold
- You can't sterilize TPE, so you have to be careful cleaning it.
Silicone Dolls Positives
- A silicone has a more realistic head, vagina and anus.
- Easier to clean and sterlize
- Can be heated and retain heat
- Tough material. More resistant to heat and water
– More expensive.
– Can be a bit sticky to touch. One way to fix this is to rub baby powder all over your doll.
– Harder to touch, feels more dense and thick to touch.
– Breasts and buttocks don't shake like TPE